Scared that a DUI charge will follow you for years? Secure your DUI defense to get the best chance of protecting your driving privileges. Reach out to Ed Risha Law Office, LLC. to speak to an experienced DUI lawyer in Cheyenne, WY and surrounding areas. Mr. Risha will ask the hard questions about discrepancies in your case, such as:
- Did the officer have reasonable suspicion that you were driving impaired?
- Did the officer follow the correct protocols and procedures?
- What were the road conditions like at the time of your arrest?
- How did the officer conduct the field sobriety test?
- When was the officer's breathalyzer last calibrated?
He will familiarize himself with every aspect of your case and fight to get you a fair outcome.
Leave DUI defense to an attorney
If you're accused of driving under the influence in Cheyenne, WY and surrounding areas, you need a DUI lawyer. On a first offense, you could be facing:
- Up to $750 in fines, plus additional crime victims surge charge and additional court costs
- Up to 6 months in jail
- Up to 90 days of license suspension
The penalties get worse for second, third and fourth offenses. Call 307-432-4053 now to speak with Mr. Risha about your case.